We believe we were able to deliver during this difficult time because we are an organisation that is:
- understands the needs of isolated and inter sectional Armenians,
- and was part of the Good Things Foundation’s Online Centre Network.
During the COVID 19 Lockdowns, the inequalities experienced in our community as a result of digital exclusion were acute. However, CAIA secured a successful grant to employ a part time digital inclusion project co-ordinator. And as a result, throughout the Pandemic, we continued to deliver our seasonal services.
- Read the CAIA case study in full: Addressing Digital Inequalities within the Armenian Community
- Visit the CAIA website: caia.org.uk
- Find out more about UK Online Centre Nework