In addition to its members, HEAR works closely with a range of stakeholders across the statutory sector, including the Greater London Authority (GLA), the Mayor's Office, London Councils, local authorities, and public health, as well as the Office for National Statistics and the Home Office.
HEAR has connections with universities and private businesses and works closely with funding bodies through London Funders.
HEAR’s Current and past Membership of Statutory Bodies:
- The Mayor’s London Recovery Task Force
- The London Health Equity Group
- The Mayor of London's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group
- The London Digital Exclusion Task Force
- The Greater London Authority (GLA) Engagement Collaborative
- National Asylum Stakeholder Group (Home Office) improving support for deaf and disabled asylum seekers
- Social Infrastructure Sounding Board Good Growth by Design (GLA)
- Social Integration Network
HEAR’s Current Membership of Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Bodies:
- Planning Aid for London Steering Group
- Just Space Network
- Equally Ours (Hate Crime and Human Rights Strategy Groups)
- Community Development in Health Community of Practice Network Strategic Stakeholders Group