Job Advert: HEAR Equality Network: Interim Managing Director
Invitation for Expressions of Interest for post to start 1st July
(Application by Cover letter/CV: Deadline 26th May)
The HEAR Network of London’s Equality and Human Rights VCS is a small organisation starting an important new phase in its development. As an important part of this we are appointing an Interim Managing Director, part time, fixed term.
- Start date 1st July
- 2 days a week
- 9 months initially with temporary extension subject to funding
- £35,000 pro rata
- The post is likely to include remote working
Please send expressions of interest as soon as possible and we will send you Job Description and further details. The deadline for applications (Cover letter and CV) is Tues 26th May 12 midday.
- Enabling the HEAR Network to work towards its goal of greater equality and human rights in London, laid out in HEAR’s constitution and 5 Year Strategic Plan (presented to HEAR AGM on 23rd Jan 2020);
- Close coordination and communication with trustees;
- Facilitating and supporting HEAR’s operational and project activities, plus financial and strategic development by ensuring effective development and use of management systems, structures, finance and fund-raising
Supporting and line managing staff;
- Work to establish a sustainable post and full equal opportunities recruitment of Managing Director going forward.
for Job Description and further details.